F.G (IN ADVANCE THE OWNER) with address for the purposes of notifications in Pou del Glaç nº35 bajo with NIF 77916306B makes available on its website proadhesive.com certain contents of an informative nature about its activities. These present general conditions govern only and exclusively the use of the website of THE OWNER by the USERS who access it. The present general conditions are exposed to the USER in the proadhesive.com website in each and every one of the pages, to read, print, archive and accept through the internet and is fully informed.
Access to the OWNER website implies without reservation the acceptance of these general conditions of use that the USER claims to understand in its entirety. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein for the performance of activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times these general conditions.
FIRST.- ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
1.1.- The use of the website of THE OWNER, does not imply the obligation of registration of the USER. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by the current legality and by the principle of good faith committing the USER to make a good use of the web. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. The OWNER expressly forbids the following:
- 1.1.1.- Perform actions that may cause any kind of damage to the OWNER systems or to third parties on the website or through it.
- 1.1.2.- Carry out without authorization any type of publicity or commercial information directly or covertly, sending massive emails (“spaming”) or sending large messages in order to block servers from the network (“mail bombing”)
- 1.1.3.- Carry out actions that may cause any kind of damage to the OWNER’s systems or to third parties on the website or through it.
1.2.- THE OWNER, may at any time interrupt access to its website if it detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or these general conditions – see clause five.
The contents incorporated in this website have been elaborated and included by:
2.1.- THE OWNER using internal and external sources in such a way that THE OWNER is only responsible for the contents elaborated internally
2.2.- THE PROPRIETOR reserves the right to modify at any time the contents existing on its website. THE OWNER does not assure or be responsible for the correct functioning of the links to third party websites that appear on proadhesive.com. In addition, through the website of the OWNER are made available to the user free services and payment offered by third parties and that will be governed by the particular conditions of each one of them. THE OWNER does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy or timeliness of the contents and services offered by third parties and is expressly exempt from all types of liability for damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy of these contents and services.
3.1.- THE OWNER shall in no case be responsible for:
- 3.1.1.- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that the website services are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
- 3.1.2.- The production of any type of damage that the USERS or third parties may cause on the website.
- 3.1.3.- Reliability and veracity of information introduced by third parties on the website, either directly or through links or links. In addition, Francesc Gil Orriols will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents when he or she is aware that the damage caused constitutes any type of illegal activity.
3.2.- THE OWNER reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and with a definitive or temporary nature until the assurance of the effective responsibility of the damages that could occur. Likewise, THE OWNER shall collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents when he or she is aware that the damage caused constitutes any type of illegal activity.
FOURTH.- COPYRIGHT AND BRAND
EL OWNER’s website – its own contents, programming and website design – is fully protected by copyright, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of said protected elements is expressly prohibited except with the express consent of OWNER. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means that are made available on the website are the property of the user who claims to send them their legitimate authorship and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to the OWNER.
FIFTH.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. They are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions the Olot Courts expressly renouncing the USER to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
In case any clause in this document is declared null, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. THE OWNER may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which in no case shall imply the waiver of the same unless expressly acknowledged by the OWNER.